RED SKY PIT BULL KENNELS
PUPPY/DOG SALES CONTRACT
This contract is between REDSKY here in referred to as “Seller” and __________________________________ here in after referred to as “Buyer”.
In consideration of payment in full of the purchase price of $____________ by Buyer Seller agrees to transfer full ownership, subject to the terms and conditions of this contract, of said dog/puppy over to Buyer. Buyer understands that a nonrefundable deposit is required in order to purchase said puppy regardless of if the sale is completed or not. Deposits are considered $300 of the purchase price. Buyer is to receive one male puppy, if Buyer is not able to finish paying for or collect said puppy then all monies paid will be transferred to a future breeding of Buyers choice so long as Seller is given previous notice, should Buyer fail to properly communicate with Seller those monies paid will be forfeited (Buyer must let Seller know at least two wks in advance of said puppy reaching 6 wks if Buyer is unable to finish said purchase).
1. Buyer must have new puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian within 72 hours of delivery of said puppy (no matter what the means of transport is or the day of the week the time frame remains 72 hours this gives ample time if picked up on a weekend to have the puppy vet examined).
2. The Seller guarantees that said puppy is current on all shots upon delivery or pick up of said puppy. The Seller will provide a vaccination record indicating that all shots are current on said puppy. If puppy is being shipped to Buyer the package with said puppy will include a health certificate, travel crate, shot record, and registration certificate.
3. The Seller shall not be responsible for any medical cost incidental to the puppy after Buyer receives said puppy. Seller guarantees the above mentioned puppy to be healthy at time of the sale. Seller does not assume any liability for any injury to said puppy after time of sale. If there is a problem with said puppy Seller's veterinarian and Buyer's veterinarian must agree upon health issue existing prior to Buyer obtaining said puppy and not being caused by any negligent act of Buyer such as lack of feeding, or any failure to provide proper care.
4. If said puppy dies within 24 hours of purchase Buyer must have an autopsy performed by a licensed veterinarian at Buyer's expense to determine cause of death. If cause of death is due to a problem(s) that existed prior to the time of purchase a replacement puppy will be given. Buyer fully understands that Seller will not refund back the cost of said puppy (only a replacement is given). The replacement pup will be of equal value to the pup it is to replace. A replacement will only take place if the above puppy has been properly cared for while in Buyer's possession. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL A REPLACEMENT OF A DOG/PUPPY TAKE PLACE IF THE ABOVE CONDITIONS ARE NOT MET.
5. Seller is not responsible for immunity level, mites, pneumonia, mange, heatstroke, ringworm, conjunctivitis, fleas, ticks, and ear infections once puppy has left Seller's residence (once shipped or picked up by Buyer). Buyer is responsible for keeping said puppy away from contaminated areas, out of the heat and cold drafty places. Said puppy is covered under health guarantee for a period of one year from the date of this contract, only if buyer opted to buy the warranty which buyer understands is not a guarantee with RedSky but with Paws pet insurance. Buyer understands that Seller does not guarantee temperament, as this is a condition that is affected not only by genetics but also by environment and training. Buyer understands that Seller encourages obedience training of all puppies sold by Seller to protect not only said puppy but the community and the image of the breed. Buyer further understands that seller offers a package that consist of a cash back guarantee payable by an outside company for an additional cost that is not already incorporated into the cost of said puppy. Should buyer not opt to purchase that buyer understand that seller will replace said puppy with a pup from a different breeding should something genetic occur with said puppy (no monies will be given from seller to buyer only a replacement puppy).
6. The Buyer understands that said puppy will be registered with Seller's kennel name (REDSKY) either at the start or end of puppy's registered name, such as REDSKY'S MAXIMUM OVER FLOW or MAXIMUM OVER FLOW OF REDSKY. If the registration certificate is not available to provide to Buyer at the time of sale Seller will provide Buyer with proof that the registration papers have been applied for, upon Seller's receipt of the papers said papers will be forward on to Buyer.
7. If Buyer plans to show said puppy Seller does not guarantee puppy will become a champion or be free of structural faults, unless sold on a show agreement.
8. Should said puppy become lost or stolen Buyer is to inform Seller immediately. Said puppy cannot be sold without first giving Seller first right of refusal, having sold said puppy without doing so will be considered breach of this contract and punishable in a court of law. Buyer will be held responsible for the return of said puppy or the value in cash of said puppy as well as Seller's court cost and attorney fees if this contract is breached in any way. Buyer further understands that should Seller find that said puppy has been neglected in any way that will lessen the value of life of said puppy Seller has the right to repossess said puppy (including bringing law enforcement should Seller find it necessary to do so).
9. Buyer understands that it is required by Seller to update Seller with pictures of said puppy at least twice annually (from the date of this contract) as this is beneficial to Seller's breeding program and continuing a line of sound dogs/pups.
This contract contains the entire agreement between the parties and no statement or verbal agreements made by either party that are not contained in written form signed by both parties shall be valid or binding of this contract. This contract is legally binding in the state of Indiana, meaning all court proceedings must take place within Indiana.
The signatures below are voluntary and proof that the contract has been read, understood and agreed upon by all parties involved.
Buyer(s) signature(s): ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Buyer(s) Address: ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Buyer(s) telephone number: ____________________________________________
Buyer(s) driver's license number: ________________________________________
Printed name of Seller(s)_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Seller(s) signature(s): ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Seller(s) Address: ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Seller(s) telephone number: ____________________________________________
Seller(s) driver's license number: ________________________________________
THE ABOVE CONTRACT ONLY REPRESENTS AN OUT RIGHT PURCHASE AND IS NOT THE EXACT CONTRACT YOU MAY RECEIVE IT IS JUST A MODEL OF THE TYPE OF CONTRACT WE USE, WE ALSO HAVE SHOW CONTRACTS, PET CONTRACTS, STUD CONTRACTS AND CO-OWN CONTRACTS EMAIL FOR A COPY OF THOSE CONTRACTS!
WE CAN BE REACHED VIA EMAIL AT REDSKYKENNELS@SBCGLOBAL.NET OR BY PHONE @ 219-689-4211 or 219-977-0835 8am-9pm only please central time Fax number is 207-514-9195.